Hi, this is my first video and one of a series which will help the newbie or improver guitar player to understand and fix any perceived problems that they may have with their instrument, particularly those that have had an instrument lying around unused and unloved.
Like life itself, you generally get back what you give out – so it is with the guitar – and everyone (Every guitar that is) like ourselves, has a unique sound and personality so the more time and attention you pay it, the greater the rewardsyou will receive back!.
Topics covered in this series:-
- Adjustment of truss rod – This one.
- Removal of fret buzz – Usually following adjustment of fret buzz.
- Intonation – Adjusting the octave perfectly over the 12th fret.
- Action – Height of strings away from the frets by adjustment of the bridge.
- Nut adjustment – Height of strings away from the frets by adjustment of the nut.